Fecon Bull Hog Brush Cutter
Bull Hog Brush Cutters are the perfect attachment for High Flow Skid Steers to clear brush, trees and stumps down to ground level. The smaller Bull Hog Skid Steer Tree Shredders offer versatility to go between trees and leave desirable trees behind making them the ideal machine for Thinning and Site Development. Reduce operating cost with fewer machines and less man power while providing a nice habitat for new or emerging grasses, protecting the land from erosion.
Take a look at what we currently have online - of which is limited, but growing and changing daily - and if you don't see what you are looking for, please feel free to contact us. We are here to help.
- Discharge in-line with carrier into soil making it safe for highly populated areas.
- Bull Hog durability provides non-stop performance and dependability.
- Patented fixed position carbide tip cutting = 300 - 500 hours.
- Stone cutting tools for rocky areas.
- Body built of heavy gauge steel for severe-duty.
- UProudly made in the USA.
- Contact us today for more on the Fecon Bull Hog Brush Cutter.
- R.O.W., lot clearing and park trails.
- Pastures, orchards and wildlife habitat restoration.
- Brush piles and composting.
- Invasives and firebreaks.
- Vegetation management and remediation.
- Park trail maintenance.
- With pasture, orchard and habitat restoration.